Coalition Structure, Goals and Strategies
- Identify and respond to threats to environmental and historic resources in Loudoun County.
- Promote “clean water for all” in Loudoun County.
- Promote the protection and enhancement of open space.
- Recognize the historic and economic value of rural roads and need for improved maintenance.
- Organize project work groups to respond to issues of concern.
- Discuss issues regularly with elected and appointed officials.
- Publicize Coalition goals and concerns to general public.
- Increase and strengthen Coalition participation.