This is a resource page for LCPCC member organizations and the public to keep abreast of current Zoning Committee activities and proposed Zoning Ordinance Amendments (ZOAMs) that impact multiple districts throughout Loudoun County.
By request of member organizations and in an effort to improve transparency of activity related to zoning changes, this page provides a link to the county calendar that contains the most current list of meetings open to the public.* To confirm the time, room assignments, and agenda (if posted) each month: CHECK HERE
- Full Zoning Ordinance Committee (ZOC meetings) are generally held the first Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m. at the County Government Office (Lovettsville Room and remotely via Web/Ex)
- Meeting Agendas and Meeting Summaries (if posted)
- ZOC meeting agendas include 15 minutes for public comment at the beginning of each meeting (ZOC Public Input Policy Draft guidelines).
- LCPCC cannot take responsibility for meeting changes made by County Staff.
- Zoning Text Analysis — Code Audit, WSP Consultants, Dec. 2020
- Zoning Code Audit – District Recommendations
- WSP Consultant Code Audit PPT to ZOC (1/6/2021)